House League Open For Hockey
Our House League Evaluations Are Set for September 26 at Inch Park Arena
U9 AT 7AM
U11 AT 8AM
U13 AT 9AM
U15 AT 10AM
U18 AT 11AM
Goals for the HGHA Hockey FUNdamentals Program are:
- Introduction of basic skills
- Reviewing of basic skills
- Refining of basic skills
The Philosophy of the Hockey FUNdamentals Program is:
- To have fun while playing hockey and engaging in physical activity.
- To learn the basic skills required to play the game of hockey.
- To develop an understanding of basic teamwork through participation in a variety of activities and adapted game situations.
- To create and refine basic motor patterns.
- To be introduced to the concepts of cooperation and fair play.
0% Team Play
FUNdamental development should be built on practicing individual technical skills 85% of total practice time.
Developing basic hockey skills:
- Puck Handling